An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 12-06-2016
There are many of you stressing out there with the holidays upon us. Remember to slow down and not get caught up in the hustle and bustle. This only compounds and causes many symptoms of not feeling well. Here are some tips on reducing the stress level:
1. Get the right amount of rest
2. allow for ample time to get things done
3. Write down a list of things to do, so you can feel like your getting things done when you check them off.
4. Take time for yourself
6. Eat healthy foods
7. Drink enough water
8. Make a budget and stick to it.
9. Play with your kids if you have them
10. See your Chiropractor.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.